- As of March 9, we officially have a contract with ExxonMobil Pipeline Company and will be top priority for alignment jobs.
- We are now able to bid on all jobs for Holly Frontier Refinery.
- We have ongoing jobs at Memphis Cellulose each week.
- As of March 29, we have a contract with Richard Industrial Group
- Dana Corporation
- Measure Ram and Cylinders
- Memphis Cellulose
- Fix Safety Cage
- Plant Maintenance
- Pump Alignment
- Blower Alignment
Tony Miller will be attending training in Orlando, FL, to become certified to use a FARO laser.
Safety Tip of the Week
April 3-9 is Window Safety Week. Windows let in light and fresh air, and can provide breathtaking views, but they also are vital to safety. It’s important to understand what you can do to observe window safety, especially when young children are in the home. As part of your home escape plan: Make sure windows are not nailed or painted shut. Do not install air conditioners in windows that may be needed for escape. Make sure at least one window in each bedroom meets escape and rescue requirements. Window guards, security bars, grilles or grates render windows useless in an emergency unless they have a release mechanism; update them if necessary. Develop an emergency escape plan and practice it during the day and at night. Keep emergency escape ladders in second- or third-story bedrooms and teach everyone in the home how to use them.